Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pilliow Talk.

So,in the last few days it seems me and my body have not been connecting with my brain. I just cannot sleep any more and I can' t figure out why. Although I have never had a good sleep pattern,even when I was younger and even through college it seems now,it's even worse.

I have just come to the conclusion that maby my brain is dosen't like me and that's why it will not allow my eyes to get some sleep. Now we all know that everyone has of corse different sleep pattens but with mying it seems like I can never get to sleep

It's like my brain and my eyes are having a 24 hour party . I have tried so many things to get me to sleep  like,hot tea,hot coffee, aromatherphy,even those jell mask. nothing seems to work. Well,hopefully I can get some sleep tonigh because my booty is tired and this women needs sleep. So for tonight all good night,hope everyone including myself can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment