Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Walkin For A Cure.(Please Read)

OK all,so as you see I am writing in a different color today. Well there is a reason for that and I am just thrilled to share it with you.

See I get the opportunity to do walk for a great cause but a horrible disease. I am doing a walk called Relay For Life. Some of you may have heard of this but if you haven't let me tell you about it. Relay For Life is a cancer walk. People from all over the place get together and form teams just like I did. Then those teams raise money for cancer and all the money that the teams get goes to finding a cure for cancer. Them we all get together and walk.

You can walk for however long you want. Since the event is from 6pm to 6am you could walk all night if you want.

I have never done this event before so I am a little nervous but  also amazed how so many people are coming together to walk for such an amazing cause. People come from all over America and I even have friend that are coming down from Canada to walk on my team which I love them for do this . This event is something I think everyone should do at least once in their lives.

It's truly a heart warming event and I am sure that it's gonna be amazing. I am team captain for my team so I picked what I wanted my team name to be which is The Forever Fighters. .

Don't worry all I will be posting so many photos so stand by for some amazing photos...  If you want to learn more about this walk and what it's all about please check out. RelayForLife.Org

No comments:

Post a Comment