Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day With A Broken Heart.

Todays post is about fathers day yes but I am afraid its not very happy.. As you all know I have a dad and a mom,but  as you all know I also have my Grandparents who have been like parents to me.

See,this fathers day is hard for me because I lost my Pawpaw in Feb, from cancer. He was my hero. When I woke up this morning and I picked up the phone to call and wish him a Happy Fathers Day,I relized that I couldn't because he was up in heaven. So for this fathers day I though I would post some photos of me and my Pawpaw and remember him that way Even know I know he is always with me,I still wish he was here with me.  So here are the photos and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I had living them.

Me and my Pawpaw . He was teaching me how to put my hair up.

This is a photo of my Pawpaw and my grandmother . This is a younger version of him.

Pawpaw and my  Technical School,gradaction.  That was such a great memory.
This was pawpaw and one of my cosins. he loved all children and animals. He was such a gentle spirt.


 This was my Graduaction from my technical school,with my mawmaw,cosin,and me and my pawpaw

See, these are just some of the photos,that I have with me and my PawPaw. Pawpaw, I miss you  so much. There is not a day that goes by,that I don't wish for one more hug and kiss,or one more story. I am taking care of mawmaw just like I told you I would. I love you pawpaw.. I know you are up there in Heaven, looking down on all of us, and healing my broken heart,when , you may not be here in body,but your always in my heart and that means more to me than a million dollars.. I know your up there In heaven with the father not in pain,, God I wish I could just give you one more hug and kiss.  I love you so much Pawpaw. and I know you have got your arms around my hearts healing the open wounds. I love you pawpaw. Happy Fathers day Pawpaw  up there with the father.,I love you pawpaw..

No comments:

Post a Comment