Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Let It Fall.

As you all know,fall is coming as we speck. I love this time of yeah,from the colors of the tree leaves changing to the smells in the air,and the breeze in the air makes it even better. This is the time of the year when I love to just take a walk in the outside with the cool breeze though my hair.

I always have such amazing memories of this time of year. Expecailly when I was little. Every fall when the leaves would fall from the trees my grandfather would go outside and take me with and he would have this old green rake and he would give me a little wooden one and we would rake the leave up together.Well more like he would rake them up and I would stand there.But after he would rake them up into a big,huge pile then I would jump in them.. That was always so much fun.

I love all the other times of the years but fall and winter is one of my faviorts,and I am sure I am not the only w ho loves the fall. So I have told you all my faviorte memories from the fall. SO,now I wanna know some faviorte memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment