Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 2, 2013

Remembering the beginning

Ok so for Christmas what I though I would do is share some of my  very favorite holiday traditions. Well at least my top 10 ten holiday traditions.

So here they are .

1.one of my favorite traditions that we did when I was little was leave milk and cookies out for Santa. That was always fun

2. We would always watch christmas movies at the start of December. I still love doing this .

3.my pawpaw (grandfather). Would dress up as Santa clause and we would sit on his lap and he would give us each a gift.i loved doing that.

4. I love to bake so each christmas I start making my cookies and just bake all thought December,making  pies,cakes cookies and so much more.

5. I start decorating my home with lights,and Christmas trees wreaths,candles and it just makes me wanna have December year round.

6.when it snows I always go make snow angles. I think I'm still a kid at heart but that's ok.

7. My friends and I always go out to see some type of holiday play.  They have always been great each year

8.before Christmas Eve I like to it down in front of the tree and reflect  what all has happened in the past year.

9. I get ready to bring in  Christmas with my family,friends,and pets

10. We celebrate such a wonderful holiday


Ok so now that I have shared some of my favorite holiday traditions, tell me what are some of your favored things you and your family does for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment