Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Loss Of A Great Man.

Today my family lost a great man. Today Feb 17,2012 We lost my grandfather. He passed away from cancer  and it has been so hard.  My family has really been in such  a horrible moon with the loss off  my grandfather.

I loved and still love my grandfather. It's only been a couple of hours since my grandfather passed away and I already feel like he has been gone for so long. I love him like crazy. I dont know what I am gonna do without my pawpaw.

My grandfather fough till the very end. He tried and tried but the cancer got the best of him. This is such a hard day and I dont know how I am gonna get through this.  This is one of the worst days of my life. The only thing that I can say is that he had a strong women standing beside  him. My grandmother stood and  fought for my grandfather.

Losing my grandfather is so hard. It's hard because I wasn't there to see him at the very end. Even know he passed away at home i still did not get to say good-bye in till the very end which is the hardiest thing because I blame my self for not being there.

Losing a family member is so bad expecially when it's your grandfather.
I don't know what else to say except for I feel like crap.
I love you pawpaw.  No one can replace you and no one ever will. 
Sorry all but this is not a very happy pos






8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear Lyndsie. My condolences to you. Your grandfather sounds like a warrior. Now he can have peace. I hope you can find some too. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be gentle with yourself, Lyndsie. There's not anything you could have done that would have changed the outcome. Now there's just the loss and grieving to live with, and that's normal. Painful and uncomfortable, but normal. My heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a short note sending my sympathy peace and love to you and your family Lyndsie
    take care
    Linda ( the Irish comment poster on the middle ages blog )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndsie, we're thinking of you. Sending you heaps of love. You spoke so often and so lovingly about your amazing grandparents. As Kate says beautifully here, you've done all you can and you have nothing to feel guilty about. But grief is hard and we send you love love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please know that I am praying for you and your family, Lyndsie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, it's true my grandfather was and is a very special man. This has been one of the hardest things that I have ever had to go through. I have lost people before but this one is especially hard. Thanks so much all for the very special and kind words. I don't know what I would do with out you all. XOXO to all off you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry for your loss, Lyndsie!

    Don't blame yourself for not being with him. You were with him. He was in your heart all the time!

    Sending much love and hugs! Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks becki for your love and support.I think you all for being do supportive

    ReplyDelete