Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Snow Globe Effect.

Sorry all for the late post but I have had a million things going on And it's just crazy. The most important thing is I am here now. So let me Go ahead with this post. So lately I have had a million things going on with my life. It's kinda life I have been on a Roller coaster. Actually,for the past couple of ,mounts its been like this but lately I have Had some weird emotions. These are feelings that I have never felt before and to be quite honst It scares me. Have you ever look into a snow globe and though "wow, I wounder what it would be like to be in there". Ok,that's what I have been looking into for the past couple of weeks. Now when I say I have been looking into A snow globe I don't mean an actual snow globe.What I mean is a snow globe of my life and all that is in it. Every time I look into this snow globe and shake it up I wounder "why". I wounder why every time I watch this Snow globe all I can see is something bad happening. I always though they showed something good,but my snow globe Lately has been showing me scary things and it's freaky. To be honst the reason that I am writing this post is because I have my grandfather who is very sick,and not Only that but I have work where I go and work 7 days a week, and to be truthful it's just all to much. I feel like I am standing around outside the world and shaking it up only to watch everybody else live there lives. I just don't know anymore,. I'm so confused and I just wish for once that someone would shake up my snow Globe only to find me in it and to find smiles and happiness. Sorry all, this is not a very happy post but I had to get it off my chest and let it out. I'm trying to turn my snow globe from a negative to a positive. I promise my next post will be happier and more Positive. Thanks all for letting me get this all off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lyndsie, I see you around the Middle Ages blog and I always read yours when you post. You are working 7 days a week? That's insane. I hope that whatever the reason for the schedule can end soon and you can get on a more normal work schedule. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. If I could, I'd shake your snow globe for you and shake out all the bad things. I hope things can change for the better soon. Take care. (And I think a blog is a perfect place to vent.)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly. Yeah hopefully my schedule will normal. Thanks for reading my blogs I hope you keep reading your blogs. And your very right a blog is a perfect way to vent

    ReplyDelete