Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Towmorry Can Wait.

So,I have to be honest when I say that I am not,looking  forward to tomorrow.

Its hard to believe that,one year ago tomorrow on March 17th 2012 my pawpaw as I call him or,my grandfather has been gone for a year now.

It dosent seem that,long to me. It seems like just the other day we were all sitting in the living room together,drinking coffee and laughing.Its just crazy to me that that he has been gone that long .

I cant say that I will ever find comfort in him being gone,but I have learned that he is up there looking down on me and I know he is no longer hurting. I think,more less I have sort of learned to deal with the pain .

I know he loves me and my family and I know he is proud of us just like we are of him. we love you pawpaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment