Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 25, 2011

I THINK MY MIND HAS GONE ON VACTION.



Ok,so I believe that my brain has gone on vacation. Not that my brain has always been in but it's just that over the years my brain and me have had well lets just say issues.






Ok, so let me explain. Usually, I have a pretty good memory. I mean I do forget sometimes but who doesn't ,but now it seems like I am forgetting at the weirdest and most awkward times. I hate when I do that,and I hate when I can't remember things.



It seems that the only time that I ever forget things is when I really need them the most. Of coarse that is when it always happens. So, I am starting to think that my brain is on vacation,or maby it's on some weird planet that I am not aware of.



Another thing that my brain does is makes me forget where I put things. I can have something in my hands,put it down and forget where I laid it. It's like me and my brain don't get alone. I have just a bad memory and I am only 21,this is not a good sign for when I am like 50 or worse even 60.

No comments:

Post a Comment