Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LIKE A FISH IN THE WATER.



Anyone that knows me or that has even talked to me know that I just live to swim. I love to swim and it's a big passion of mying and always has been.






Knowing now that I love to swim, I wasn't always this way. In fact, when I was a bit younger I actually was scared of the water and did not want to go in at all. I would always ask my parents not to let me go in the water because I was too afraid of the dangers that I would face when in fact there were no dangers at all just great memories. When we were swimming my parents always made me go in because the were teaching me how NOT to be afraid of the water and after time I finally was not afraid to go in the water by my self.






Now, I feel like a fish in the water so free and able to swim about, and love every minute of it. When I am in the water I feel like I have no care in the world,and not a thought in sight which is great.






Maby it's just me being my crazy self, but the water is like magic for me. It's one of those things where I look back and actually Thank my parents for making me do. If not for them making me get in the water when I did not want to then I would still not know the wonders which awaited me.






One of the best things that I ever did was face one of my fears head on. Being free in the water is just great I love it. That's why I just love the Summer and all it's beauty and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment