Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

BEHIND THE MAKEUP MASK.



Ok,so YES you guessed it I am so not big on make up. Never have been,and Never will be.



Now I can't say that I never EVER wear any but I just don't use a ton. For me I have one of those looks where I can go natural and still be pretty with out using a bunch of things on my face.






I have seen those women on tv,or in magazines a lot of those women look like they just have so much make up on. Everyone has seen these kinds of people it's those women who you can tell have a lot of makeup on because you can seen that little line right on there face. I just can't let that be me.



I don't mind looking a little made over but not a lot of make up on me. It looks to weird. I think it should be someones choice weather they want to wear make up or if they don't.


No one should be forced to wear it. Some people are just very naturally pretty and for me I guess that I just am. So if you wear makeup I just want to say I am not judging you. I am just saying that a lot or make up is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment