Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NIGHT OWL,DAY OWL.



It's now twelve at night and yes I am still awake. I am waiting for my eyes and my head to let me go to sleep. See, I am so awake in the night. I am very much a night person and always have been and always will be.

I have never been a morning person AT ALL. Even in college when I had classes it took everything I had to pull myself up in the mornings. I'm not sure why, but I always feel more relaxed in the night time, I feel like I am on top of the world at night and no one can stop me.


I really just do not like the mornings. I have a hard time when I get up for work now. Now because I have gotten a little older,now I always have to pull myself up and make sure I have coffee in me because if not I can not function in the mornings.


Maby I really am a night owl,in a day time owls world. Maby that's just what I am. But at least I know I am not alone on this one. We all are either a day time or a night time owl,we just got to figure out which one we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment