Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 18, 2011

THE LITTLE VOICES FROM WITH IN.



We all have those little voice from with in tell us what is right and what is wrong. However this is one thing that I have struggled with doing this week. It's not that I forget to listen to what my heart tells me to do,it's that sometimes I choose the wrong thing instead of the bad way.

This weeks has kind of been a struggle with in my self. This week I have had to go through a lot and a lot has happened some good and some bad.The good things I don't have to worry about it's the bad things I have had to really had to think about. With everything that has been going on, I have had to decide how to handle them. Sometimes I don't handle things the best way because as I had said I don't like to get in fights with people.

See,I have always been told to handle bad times the way my heart tells me to handle them. Sometimes I forget that, as we all do sometimes. I think there are just times when we all deal with things in a bad way not meaning too of coarse. It's something that we all do it's only human sometimes.

What I need to remember how to do is how to think with my heart and listen to my heart .I do struggle with that,but it's something that I am not alone on because I know everyone does this some time or another. So my lesson for today would be, when you are in a tough spot listen to your heart and do what it tells you to do.
(PS:These are some of my favorite lyrics that go along with what I am talking about.

"I've had choices
Since the day that I was born
There were voices
That told me right from wrong
If I had listened
No I wouldn't be here today
Living and dying
With the choices I made"

No comments:

Post a Comment