Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 3, 2011

TIME TO MAKE TIME.



Have your ever noticed how when you want time to slow down it seems to go faster,but then when you want it to go faster it goes slower? I have noticed that lately and I have to say that I am a little confused and not sure why.


So, I am going to tell you why I am so confused . Hopefully you will not lose me too bad but if you do I do offer a more simple story. So here we go.


Recently I have been so busy with well everything. Not only do I have a job that right now is so busy, I am also trying to do more things for the summer and of coarse trying to balance family and friends with work. So I got plenty on my plate plus more. Now here is the thing that I get confused on. Get ready.


What I get confused on is why is it that when I want time to go slower when I am doing something fun with my friends and family it always seems to go by in a flash. But when I am at work and I am waiting for the work clock to let me go home it goes by so slow?


It always seems to do that. I am really starting to think that time can read my mind. Like A mind reader. I just have never understood why it does that and to this day still can't figure it out.

2 comments: