Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A DAY TO CELEBRATE.






OK, time has come and I am finally 21. Boy has it seemed to take forever. That's right it means on June 12th I was born 21 years ago. With cake and ice cream and and family and friends all around me it was time to celebrate and I could honestly not have ask for anything better than what I had.


I am a very simple person. On my birthday I really don't like to have anything to big but this year I decided to do not only one thing but two. First thing that I got to do was to have all my family gather with me and have a nice family dinner. The second thing that I got to do was go out with my friends.


Ok, I do have to admit that I did indeed have a few drinks. Now, I am not bragging so please don't miss interpret me,but yes I did have a few drinks and to tell you the truth they weren't horrible.


See for me it's kind of funny. Everyone keep asking me the whole day on my birthday if I had felt any different in age wise. And to answer EVERY ONES question the answer would be NO I don't feel any different from now that I am 21 to when I was 20. I feel just the same.


I think the reason it's so funny that everyone keep asking me that question is because if you think of it at least for me,when I was little and turned a differet age I always felt different because I was becoming a big girl and able to have more responsibilities. Now that I am 21 I just feel the same as when I did when I was 20.



So to get the point across of what I was saying, yes I really and truly had a great birthday,but no I don't feel any different.































No comments:

Post a Comment