Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mirror Talk.




Physically,Mentally,and Spiritually, I know who I am BUT, when I look in the mirror I still wounder sometimes who the girl is looking back at me.




We all have those times where we look in the Mirror and still wounder if there is something more. Maby something a little deeper than what we see and know. Don't get me wrong I do know who I am,it's just that I find myself sometimes wounder what more is out there for me.




Life in it's self has token me so far,more than I could have ever ask or dreamed of when I was growing up. Now that I am in my adult years I still wounder if what I see is really what I am or should I be doing something more with my life.




Although I am sure when I grow a little more there will be something more fantastic than what I already have, I still wounder what that will be.




I figure life is like a quest, you go on it looking for the ultimate prize but on the way you find some great things,BUT once you get to the ultimate prize it was worth all the hard work you put In to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment