Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Organize Me Not.



Everyone that meets me, knows that I am a very very organized person. I have to admit that it's true that Yes I am an organized neat freak. I love it and just can't help it.






Everything in my home has a special place. Every thing that I get I tend to organize. I have a sense of accomplishment when I get to organize something. With my mind it's better that I organize things instead of just leaving them everywhere that way I know where they are at.






Not only am I just an organizing freak person but I try to make other people organize as well. It's just like this weekend when I was on vacation. I was sharing my room with a friend of mying which I don't mind at all until I found out that there were just so messy. They had clothes on the floor,and things out of place and it was just driving me crazy. To make a long story short I told her she needed to be more organized and she got mad and now we will never ever share a room together again.






I'm not saying that my home is so perfect it's amazing, I'm just saying that when I do organize that it makes it a lot more better on myself for when I go to find things.






I honestly thing because I was not organized in college that,that is the reason why I am so organized and clean in my home now. I wouldn't do it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment