Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stop The World.



Anyone who know me, knows that I just love my job and love to work . Work for me has always been a way for me to kinda of escape if that makes any sense at all. I know that it sounds weird but it really is kinda of an escape, maby that just show that I love my job but who knows.

Although I love my work and family and friends and things around me there are often times where I feel like I am just worn down and need to tell the world to stop for a second while I catch my breath. I hope I am not the only one who feels like this,I don't honestly think that I am. I think that there are many times where we all need to just tell the world to just STOP for a second.

I guess with work and everything going on around me it would be nice to have some time where I could just catch up with the world and with myself. Now please don't get me wrong,I have a wonderful life,and it's full of amazing things and amazing people but I just feel like I am worn down.

Wouldn't it be great,if we could tell the world to just stop for a second and to hold on. I wouldn't want to it to stop forever, just for a second. Long enough for me to just take a breath and go back to real life. I have thought about this for a long time,and always wanted to do a post about it,and I figured today was the day to do it. Thanks for anyone who reads this and to any one that follows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment