Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Birthday Crowd.



September is coming up fast,then after that it's October which means in my family and group of friends the birthdays start rolling in which is never a bad thing.

I love to help celebrate birthdays and I especially love to help plan them and in September and October I get to do that a lot

. It starts of with one of my best friends birthdays,she will be 22 I think, then It goes to my other half's birthday who I love very much, he will be turning 22 as well. Then my grandfathers is in October and my grandmothers so as you can see it I am booked for the next two mounts.

Birthdays are always special for me,so if I can make them special for someone else then I have done my job. When we have a birthday around my family then my family comes in from all over just to celebrate it. And of coarse I have to come in to be their.So I am bringing it on and can't wait for September. It should be a blast .

No comments:

Post a Comment