Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Direct Me Not.



Ok,so I have to admit that I do not know directions to save my life. Of course I know my left from my right and things like that,I just don't know street names or at least I can't remember them.

If any of you have ever read my blog, you will see that I forget . A LOT. I will forget to put in words where they need to be,or forget what I am talking about things like that,anyways you get the point I forget things so it's only natural that I forget names or streets and sometimes just for a second where I am going. It's like when I get in my car to go somewhere my brain goes out the window and my mind empties which is not always a bad thing if you think about it for a second.

People ask me all the time where certain things are or they will ask me the name of a certain streets and I have to be honest with them and tell them " that I have no idea". Then once I do tell them that I have no idea I get it followed by the evil glare followed by the strange look on their faces,like I should know where places are. I am not an information booth so I really don't know.

It's not my fault that I don't know places or things are all the time. I forget, I am human and us humans do tend to forget sometimes. Give you it's some more than others but yes we all forget sometimes.

The only way that I can tell you where things are at or street names is by tell you what they are close too. And yes I know that this bad memory of mying is not a good sign for the future so that's why I am going to make the best out of my memory now why I still can.

So all in all we all forget it happens. The thing that I always tell people is that if you do not like the way I give directions then you have to choices. Number one: you can find it yourself. or number two: you can take the directions that I gave you and be happy with them. Remember I'm not an information booth so if you don't want the directions I give you here is a piece of advice don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment