Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Learning Never Stops.



It's weird to me. This crazy world and all it's about. From what we learn about life to what we learn in life and what we learn about our self's.






See,I have always though that I knew everything about myself and what I was all about . I mean how could I not know everything about my self right. WRONG. It has took me a while to figure this out but I think I have finally figured out who I am in life and everything about my life . Now don't get me wrong I am sure that there is so much more that I am missing about myself but right now I know more about myself than I did when I was younger.






My whole life I feel like my I have been on a quest to find out where life is going to take me and to try and figure out what I am all about. Of course I know my name and such but now I know so much more. Now I think I have found in which I have been searching for.






Now, I know what kind of person I am instead of what kind of person I want to be . Now I know that I can be so much more than what I think I can be,which is what my grandparents and friends have been telling me my whole life. I know now that I am so much more in life that what I ever wanted to be .






SO,if you ask me who I am or to describe myself I would say: I am young women trying to make it in life,I am a very deep,kindhearted person who cares about her friends and family and who loves to help people.I know that now I want to help people in life which is what I do in my job and love doing it. I am a very simple and quite person .






Again, I still have more to figure out but for now I think it's a good start. So if you had to describe your self what would you say. I am challenging everyone to do this and really see if you know your selves as well as you think you might.






No comments:

Post a Comment