Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 24, 2011

Nervouse Nelly.



I'm back and ready to write,so here we go. This week has been crazy from work to now getting ready to go to the beach. Yes,that's right I am going to the beach in November. I know that's a little weird for me to take a vacation in November and to the beach is even more strange of me but let me explain.






I am not going to the beach by my self. In fact I am going to the beach with my church to hear a great speaker. Now,my thing is I kind of have a fear of this. No,not going to the beach or anything just being with that many people 24/7.






I don't know why am so nervous. I totally trust these people and think of them as family because they are all my age and I have known them for a while now so why am I just so nervous about going?






Don't get me wrong. I love to be around people. I really do love people and love to have people near me but not all the time especially at night. At night I am very much just a me person,which means I like to be by myself and just chill at night. At night my cell phone,I pod ,and tv goes off and I am by myself with no one around. So when I go on this beach trip I am going to have someone around me all the time which Yes spooks me.






I know it kind of sounds dumb and weird but I can't help it. I have been like this for so long. It sounds so dumb to be nervous about being around people but I am . Anyways the second week in November I will be writing from the beach so it should be great.



No comments:

Post a Comment