Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Old Fashion Look.

Ok, so any one who know me knows I am very old fashion in the way I dress, which means I don't wear makeup and I do not were dresses or pink (DIFFENTLY, NO PINK). I do dress up don't get me wrong, but I  just am not very girly, girly

As far as makeup goes, I just don't wear it. I know how to apply it yes, but I just don't wear it. I think as far as makeup goes, I may wear lip gloss , and mascara but that's it. I like to look nice, and very nicely dressed but like I said I am just old fashion . Always have been. I think I could be too, that I am not much of  girly, girly. That being said I love to wear a cute pair of hill and jeans or a cute skirt as much as the next girl just no pink and no dresses and make up

I have always grown  up that way.  I know when I was younger and I lived with my grandparents and I was always brought up in a way that my grandfather did not like me wearing a lot of makeup or if we wore dresses they had to be longer and not shorter. My grandmother was a little different,  with her she did not mind if I wore it, just as long  as it was not too much

Now that I am an adult, and out on my own I can't say that I have changed from my own old fashion ways much. Like I said I still don't wear a lot of makeup and probably will never. I like the fact that I can be myself and not have to put on a mask.  Now, I am not crushing those who do like to wear it. I say more power to you, I am just one of those chicks who think more is less.

As far as the whole girly, girly side of me, well lets just say that I have gotten a little bit better at it. I still don't wear dresses or pink but I do go and dress up a little more..Maby  one day I will get to where I am more of a girly girly but not today or probably any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment