Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Religon,Oh,Religon.

So, today was Easter and it was great.  I know in my family we have always had a tradition.  on Easter to where I come over to my Family's house  and we all meet up and go to church to sunrise service. We all have been going to the same church for well, since I was very little, but this year they decided to go to a different church and not tell me at  the last minute.

You all know I love my family very much and would do anything for them, but however I do  not like change, so when I got told that we were not going to the same church that we had been going to, I was a little upset. In fact I was so upset that  I told them I would not go.

Ok, so I know that sounds selfish and I probably was but I do not like change. In fact I have always had a hard time dealing with it and when It comes to church I was and am stuck in my ways, BUT of course they begged and begged me to go so of course  I went.

The whole time in church I just felt like I was being forced to be in a church where I was not comfortable with.  In my old church, it is  a very small crowd . I like small crowds, and when I get around a large amount of people I just get weired out..

The whole time I just felt like  I could not be myself or express myself in that church and you all know I am a very free person, random YES, and free like a bird. I have to be myself .

It just makes me wounder why I felt like I was being forced.  I don't like being forced on anything and especially with religion , but it was my family.

 So, how do you tell your family that you felt like your being forced to go somewhere where you are not comfortable?
Also, when it's things like different churches, or different religion's what do you think? Should I have just gone on with it and kept my mouth closed about it like I did, or should I have spoke up?

No comments:

Post a Comment