Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm Walking For A Cure.

For the past couple of years well,since my pawpaw(grandfather) was dignosed with cancer  I  have been walking for a cure. I walk in Relay For Life. If you all have not heard of Relay For Life,what it is,is a walk that raises money for cancer reacherch ,to one day find a cure this horrible sickness.. We raise money all year for this walk,and on May 3 I go to the track where we walk and walk from 630 may 3 to 730 May 4.. Now of corse you don't have to walk all that time,but I usually try and walk most of that time.

To raise money for a cure to cancer is what I am all about.I love to give back to this world,and this is one of the way that I do it. I get all my friends and family together and we walk till we can't any more. It's a lot of  stress and time my team puts into it,but at the end of this walk it will show you we can make a difference  just by raising a little money and walking.

My teams name is called the Forever Fighters. I named my team that because my grandfather was such a fighter. I always say he went out with boxing gloves on,that because I believe he did. He was so proud of all his family,and I know now he is looking down on us and specially .
when we walk   To try and find a cure.

If you all ever get a chance to run or walk In anything that is for a cause, like  a breast cancer walk or a MS walk,and yes even a Realy  walk I suggest you all walk or run it. It may be a long day,and you may be so tired at the end of the day,but you will feel like a,million bucks on the inside after I promise you all .

If you all want a little ,more info on relayforlife go to  RelayForLife.org and see what it's all about,







No comments:

Post a Comment