Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Easters I'll Never Forget.



Easter at my house has always been fun holiday. With the Easter baskets in hand and the eggs hidden we were ready. My grandparents use to take these little plastic eggs and put changes and candy in them and would hide them in the yard. Then when the all my friends and family would come by it was time to search for them.

So that was just one of many of my favorite Easter holiday memories. But come on this is a great holiday. With candy and baskets filled with all kinds of candy's and goodies and family and friends all around, it's one of those holidays that really make you think of those great time when you were a kid.

Easter at my house consist of me coming home from school,then on Easter we get up early and get ready and go to church,then we come home and sleep more because lets face it I get up way to early,then after we get up AGAIN , my family and friends come over and the hunt is on with the little ones in my family. After all that, we all gather for a meal that my family has made then me and my other half sit down and watch a movie and fall asleep.

So my family has a great big list that we do. Easter is great it really is. What are some of your Easter holiday traditions,and things that you can remember doing when you were a kid on Easter. Lets all share are memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment