Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

Set The Sun.



I am so obsessed with the sun going down and coming up,although I am usually not up to see it come up. For some odd reason I just love when I can go out to my favorite spot on my deck,sit on my chair,and watch the sun go down. Awww,what a relaxing time that is for me.


As long as I can remember I have been obsessed with the moon,stars,and the sun going coming up and going down. When I can be outside when the sun is going down that is my tranquil time. It's my time to write and think and just be myself when ever I want to.


I remember when I was younger, I would be at my grandparents house and we would sit lawn chairs in the grass, just my grandmother,grandfather and my self and would sit in the cool air and watch the sun go down and the sky go light up with all those beautiful colors and shapes. That was the one of the best things that we did when I was younger, and I still love it to this day. It's one of those things that I remember as a kid that will never go away and I thank God for that.


So, indeed I have just found out now why I LOVE to watch the sun go down. Plus it's a great time to have time for myself. My grandparents watched the sun go down with me,now it's my turn to share it with my kids (If I would ever have any).


Here is a suggestion, go outside on a beautiful night and just sit and look up with your family and loved ones. Look and the beautiful colors and shapes as the sun goes down yet again.. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment