Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Lock Of All Locks.


So I just have to tell this story,and hopefully by the end of this story I will not be the only person in the world who has this problem


The other day I decided to get a new lock for my apartment door because the old one was broken,which is not the safest thing in the world. Anyways,I decided to get a new lock for my door,so I go to the store and got a brand new lock,and yes I was excited,why I'm not sure but I was. When I got back to my apartment I decided to put the new lock on the door right away because I wanted my door to lock. When I put the new lock on, I tried my new key that goes with the lock only to discover that my key did not work.


At first I had no idea why my key did not unlock it. I tried to turn the key and even jiggle the key a little bit but it simply would not unlock. So there I was with a new lock that did not unlock now. It seems I have the worst luck with lock of any sorts.


To make a long story short the reason that my lock did not work was because was because it was indeed broken. Just my luck that I would pick the lock out that is broken. I am starting to think that I am cursed when it comes to locks,because this all ways seems to happen. Maby it's not the locks maby people who makes that locks Lyndsie Proof's them. Hey it could happen. Oh well,next time I am making my other half buy and put on the lock that way if it doesn't work I can safely say" It wasn't me".

No comments:

Post a Comment