Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Life In A Box.


Isn't it funny how we can have our lives summed up in one box? Now, you are probably wondering what I mean. Well I am going to tell you.


See just a few days ago I was going through some old things that I had in a cardboard box from when I had moved into my new apartment for college. All though I had some idea what was in the box I didn't know everything that was in it so, I decided to go through it anyways. Once I was in the process of going through this old box, I started finding things that I had not seen in such a long time.


For instance, I found a mask that I had made in art class in grade 4 or 5. Now that was such a long time ago and honestly I thought that it had been thrown out or even broken,but NO. It was in that box for some strange reason and yet when I seen it it borough back memories of when I was in grade school. Also in that box were photo's and things that brought back so many memories from my child hood.


See,it's so weird to me that some of our best memories can come out of something so simple like a box. They were great memories and I love remembering all those things but now it is time for new memories and maby a new box. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment