Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Strong Willed Women.


I have always thought of my self as a strong women. With everything that I have gone through I have to say I really always have been strong, and I guess the reason that I am so strong is because I have been brought up too be.


In general I think all women are strong. If we look back on it(Sorry,I am a history nut) we have had so many strong willed women. Women,really have had to fight and be strong for a lot of things. Now,please don't miss interpret me I am not saying that men have had it easy,I am just saying that women tend to have to fight more for what we want and I really and not sure why.


That's one question that we got ask the other day in my class. So why is it that women always have to fight harder for the things that we want in life then men? Is it because we are not as strong, HECK NO. We are head strong. So what's the answer?


It's one of those questions that have stuck with me for a while so I just decided to blog about it,hoping that someone will give me some opinions on this.


Anyway that you look at it,all women are very strong. It doesn't matter weather others think you are or not it just matter what you think of yourself and if you see yourself as strong. So,I say lets get out there and show the world who is boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment