Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Picture Perfect Scene.



Have you ever looked outside and seen a scene that was just so beautiful and just so amazing that it looked like it should be a portrait? Well I have and this week expically I have been noticing things like that. Actually this week I have been noticing a lot of things and been doing a lot of just looking around.

See,most of the time I am away for school so really all I see around me is buildings and people. When I come home however it's a different story.When I come home I see so much beauty and amazing things. It's things that have always been there but I just have never really token a good look at what is around me.

The things that I see are simple things, like the sun going down after it has rained, or the beautiful trees with the colors in them. Like I said just simple things. But those things to me look like they should be in a painting of some kind with all there beauty.


When I look at a painting I see color and beauty,just like when I look out side that's what I see. It's always amazed me to look out and see such amazing beauty,and too know that's it's always there,we just don't take the time to slow down and see it. So maby that's what we should all do that,just stop for five minutes out of everyday and just take time to look around and see all the amazing things around you. Who knows you might be surprised at what you see.
PS: Thers are some pics that I took. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment