Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In My Own Little World.


Ok, so as of lately it's like I have been in some strange land . Now usually I am not in this strange land,but this week it has been especially bad. I have been so distracted and just like well in la la land if you want to say that.


Honestly I'm not sure why I have been out of it. I mean I have not been under any stress as of lately or anything like that so why must I just journey off to la la land?


Now don't get me wrong it's not like it is a bad place. In fact sometimes it's my home away from home. Sometimes it's the place where I go to when I am really stressed from school or work. So as you can see it's not such a bad place at all. In fact I really think everyone should have a little dream place to call their own. My little dream place is called La La Land and I love it and own it.


The only thing that I don't like about it,is when I got to my little world and it's the wrong time to go,like in the middle of class or in the middle of work. It's weird but I have been going there lately and I am starting to like it. I don't have any idea why but my mind wants me to go to La La Land so I am along for the ride.


So my thing is this,maby if everyone had a little dream world that they could go to just for them self's ,then maby,just maby we would have a less stress out world. Hey it works so maby it could work for you as well. Give it a shot,I bet you will be glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment