Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An Ageless Limit.



Ok, so I know that we all age. It's one of those processes that we just can not help,BUT what happens when you try to stop the ageing process?


I know so many people that are just so afraid to admit their age and try to stop it by using all these aging treatments and things like that. I always thought that aging was just apart of life but apparently not.


I mean what are we afraid of? Why are we too afraid to let everyone see the real us? I mean the whole point of life is to let people see the real us and not to cover it up. If it was me and I am sure it will be in just a few years I would just yell out my age and not give a damn what people think. People are going to think what they want to think no matter how we look or what age we age so we might as well not even cover it up.


So this week and from now on I give all of you a challenge shall we say. The challenge is to go a whole week or even a whole month and just show who you really are. With no face creams to cover up aging or anything special being put on your face or body just show who you really are. And if someone ask your age shot it out and be proud of it and love it. I will be the first one to take this challenge and say that I am 20 almost 21 and proud of it. And loving it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment