Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 15, 2011

WHEN MY BRAIN HAS NOTHING TO SAY.



OK, all night I have been thinking about what to write about. I love to write,I really do it's a passion of mying so this should be no big problem. Right. Wrong. My brain has quit working tonight.


I really think my brain has a little mind of it's own for many reasons. I know I want to write tonight and I should be able to do it because I am all alone,sitting in on my beautiful chair next to my window looking up at the sky so it's the perfect. So why can't my brain just allow me to get the words that I want to say out?


I have so many things that I could write about the weather,the sky,my life TV. But no my mind says no tonight. I think my brain has an attitude problem.


Well,I may just put my brain to bed tonight. Maby it will actually let me do something tomorrow cause it has been like this all day. Lame brained.

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all
    of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... life insurance

    ReplyDelete