Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's On The Go.



So because the other day was Mother's Day, I decided to do this post on behalf of all the hard working Mother's out there as well as Grandmother's and Great Grandmothers and women who are like Mother's .



As I have told you all before,I have and still am very blessed that I grew up with so many loving women and men in my life. All those women like my Grandmother's taught me so much like how to cook(Which I love to do) and how to act like a lady around and out in public and so much more and for that I can never thank them enough for.



Mother figure's in our lives do so much for us. They pick us up when we fall down when we are little, they cook our meals,and stay up late to read us bed time stories,and tuck us in at night ,and are always there when we need someone to talk too.



Mother figures do so much and all the ask for in return is love and respect. So on behalf of that special Mother figure in your life make sure that you respect them and love them.

PS: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THOSE MOTHER'S OUT THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment