Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MY NON SLEEPING DAYS.



I have always been able to sleep,except close to exams for school,but that's another point.Anyways back to my original point,which is I simply can't sleep anymore. Plan and simple as that,I just can not sleep and to tell you the truth,I really don't know why.


I have tried so many things from teas,to special lotions and sprays,and yes I have even tried to drink coffee so I would just crash at night,but no my just will not let me go to bed,and relax. Since I have been out of school for a little while it's been a little better and I have been able to sleep usually 3 or 4 hours a night,but then I am back up before you know it and ready to start the day.



I really don't want to take medication for my bad sleeping habit because I am more into using simple things like special drinks or sprays but I don't know what else to do.


I simply need HELP,for this problem. That's the cold hard truth.


My bad sleeping habit could be because I have been stressed lately because of school,or because I just got a new job. I mean it's not like I a horribly worried about it so I don't know why that would be making me sleep bad.

Like I said I need help. If anyone has got anymore Ideas that don't include medicines to help me sleep than please let me know,I can use all the suggestions I can get. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment