Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

With Love Strucken Eyes.


Well everyone,it 's finally here. That special one day where you show the people that you love just how much you care. It's that one day where you look at your partner with love struck eye's like there everything in the world to you plus more,which is what they should be.

Around this special love holiday,it's always fun to think back on old stories to tell each other. Things that you all have both been through. I always like to tell the story on how me and my other half meet. It was quite an accident,but it was the best accident,but that's for a different post.

I just love Valintines day. I love the when my boyfriend takes me out,and we we have a romantic dinner,or we just cuddle in for the night to watch a movie. I have always told him it's not the big things that he does it's the little things he does,or the things he does and not even notice that he does them.

It's just little things like talking with me when I need someone to talk to,or when we have lunch together after a long day at work . So this is why I love Valintines Day Because love is in the air people,Love Is in the air.

HAPPY VALINTINES DAY PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment