Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Someone Like Me.


They say everyone one out there has twin,or should I say someone that is similar to you. Now,maby some of you don't believe that, but I do. I actually started thinking about this a lot this week,after a friend actually told me how much he got me and how much we were alike.


I had not thought about this too much. Don't get me wrong I knew we had some things in common but,not ever this much .It's funny,we never know how much we have in common with someone until it's pointed out. But why? Why don't we just see it right away? Why do we have to wait till it's pointed out at us.


These are just some of the questions I was asking myself,when my friend pointed out how much me and him were alike. The more I started to think about it the more I started to realize it. I am ALOT,ALOT like him. More than I ever really realized.


So who know maby we do all have a twin out there. Maby it's someone that you haven't meet yet or maby it's even someone that you have know for years. Whatever the case may be when you find them you should ask yourself " How am I like this person"?
PS:These are two of my cats. They are not twins but they are diffently alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment