Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Look Back.


The other day something happen,so tonight I just have to share it and what better place to share it than right here. So here we go.


The other night while at work,I came across someone that I literal had not seen in over 15 years. Yes,that right 15 YEARS or maby even more. The person who I seen was an old teacher of mying that was and still is such a sweet lady. She was always one of those teachers who would help you in anyways possible. She would stay after school and help you study for a test or just be there for you when you needed a friend to talk to.


I don't want to release her name,but this lady is an amazing land. The weird thing was I had seen her around town before. I always thought she looks so familiar but I was not sure. I didn't want to just waltz right to her and ask "Hey are you my old teacher?" I thought that might sound pretty funny. Instead she came ask if she knew me.


Long story short we come to the realization that we indeed know each other. It was really good running into this old teacher of mying. I had not thought of this teacher for a while so for I could have knowing she could have been gone or moved or something,so it was good that she was in good health and doing well.


You know it's funny seeing this old teacher of mying reminded me of when I was in school. It was like someone had turned back the clocks and set them to when I was in the first grade. It was such and amazing thing. I was so excited to see her that I just had to write about it. So I guess the thing that I am trying to say is,if you have got someone that you have not seen in a long time,look them up who knows, you may be in for a surprise when you seen how much it sets back the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment