Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

Emoction Days.

So today as you guessed it I am yes, A little emoction. I have no idea why I am emoctionl. It' sucks because I hate being this way,but I guess that is the way it goes. I just have a million things going through my head and so I got to get them out some how. I have tried writing,yoga,and even running,but nothing seems to be working. I think the only thing left to do is just to sit down and have a good old fashion cry. I have been tearing up all day and to tell u the trust I feel some better. I don't know why I am up set but I am. So for now that's all for this post. I promise towmory will be a better post and a much happer post.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not having a good day. I've had my fair share of those these past couple months. But take heart!! It does get better, and when it does it totally overshadows all the bad days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ruth yeah it was just one of those days. I was stressed from school and work. TO say the least it was n ot good.

    ReplyDelete