Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

God's Will.


Before I start this post I just have to say that I am not trying to force my religion on anybody so please don't take this post the wrong way.


These past few weeks have been so amazing. I am feeling a feeling right now that I have not felt in so long. It's a weird feeling but an amazing. These past few weeks I have a friend that has gotten me back into church,well that and of course GOD. See I go to this thing called DEEPER. Deeper is a night that a bunch of college students come together and just let God into our lives and speck the word of God.


It's an amazing thing that I just love. See I have not went to Church in a long time. Actually until now it's something that I had not thought too much about.


Since I have been going to church again,it's like everything in my life as fallen right into place. I have now since gotten questions answered that I have had for a long time,and a whole lot less stress than I had before.


I always knew church and the word of God and the power of prayer was amazing but I had no idea really what it was all about until I went back to Church. So I thank my friend for getting me back into church and I thank God,because without him none of this would have been possible.


This is all new for me and this is a roller coaster,but it's a great ride and a great life for me to hand myself over too and it's the only way I would have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment