Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hand In Hand


Friends are great to have. They are there when we need someone to talk to,and to hang out with,they are there when you need someone to lean on and to have a shoulder to cry on. I know this because I have friends who are like this. Old ones and new ones.


Some of my friends I have been friends with for years. We have been through thick and thin together. Then I have other friends that I have only know for a short while but that I am just as close to as if they we hate known each other for years.


The good thing about my friends are that I know that I can always count on them when times are tough. that's a sign of a good friend. When you know that you can always lean of them for guidance.


So my advice to you all is . If you have any kind of friend keep them. Good friends are hard to come by. Short,Simple And to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment