Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cuddle Bug.


Well Here we are. Valentines day is upon us. Which mean times for chocolate candy,flowers,gifts,and some loven. I love Valentines day. For me it means a day of total relaxation and dinner and of coarse my faviorte time which is cuddle time. v


Every women loves cuddle time. It's that time where we get to cuddle down with the ones we love and just enjoy each other's company. I have always been some what of a cuddle bug.That's why my boyfriend calls me the cuddle bug this time of year,because I love to just cuddle down with him and just relax after a hard days work.


He has always been the most romantic type so for Valentines day he always gets me a dozen roses,and chocolate,then we watch a movie and have our cuddle time and that's the best part of the day.When we settle down and eat chocolate and watch our movie while I am wrapped up in his arms with my head on his chest is the best feeling ever.


Every Valentines day is special for me but he makes it even better. I love him so much and don't know what I would do with out him. Nothing can go wrong when I cuddle with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment