Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The True Test.


Everyone makes mistakes. It could be on a test,or in school,and the most popular with your life,whatever the case may be we all make them. I know that I have made a few mistakes in my life time,some that I regret and some that I really don't regret.


Growing up my family expected a lot out of me. They expected me to get good grades in school,grow up and get into a good college and live life to the fullest and sometimes I felt and still feel like they expect me to never make a mistake. Well NEWSFLASH, I am going to make mistakes in my life,I'm not perfect. Sorry.


In order to experience life I think we all have to make mistakes once in a while. Heck,if we never make mistakes how can we tell what life is all about? As I have told my family and my friends,I am going to make mistakes. Like I said I am no where near perfect, and I really don't want to be. What my family and friends needs to know is that with every mistake that I make I learn from.


My family is not always going to be with me and that's the cold hard fact. They are always going to be there when I need them mentally,but physically they are not going to be with me every minute of the day so when I fall on my butt and make a mistake they need to know that I can handle myself.


So,the fact is YES,I am going to mess up once in a while,I can't sit here and tell you that I'm not. What I can tell you is that I learn from what I mess up on and it only makes me stronger. People have to let me fall once in a while,we all have to fall once in a while. It's one of those things that we all have to do. In reality it's just one the many stepping stones that you have to cross in your life time. Some times repeatedly but eventually we all have to just cross them..


No comments:

Post a Comment