Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Achieve And Believe.


Growing up my family always dreamed of me being something big. They always told me to reach for the stars or too go for it no matter what and don't let anything stand in my way. They were hard on me and always pushed me to do and try new things. And although I always didn't appreciate it much when I was younger I realize now they were only doing it for my own good.


I'm not a parent, but I am sure that ever parent has those dreams and goals for their children. Weather it could be to be a doctor or a lawyer or even just something as simple as just getting into a good college those dreams are always there. But what happens when those dreams and expectations don't come out exactly how they were planned?


Now that I am grown I have taken control of my life. I now have my own goals and things that I want to achieve. Now I have not forgotten the things that my family dreamed for me,I have just put them to the side for a while,that way I get ahead start on the goals that I set for myself.


The dreams that my family had for me when I was younger are always going to be there and although I might not achieve those exact ones I can still make them proud of me and go hard for the ones that I set for my self. I know now, that if I can achieve those dreams that I have set for my self now, I can do anything. I can conquer the world and reach for the stars.


So,if after writing this post I guess that I have answered my own question. What happens when those dreams and expectations don't come out how people expect them too? The best answer that I can come up with is they become reality and because more than you can dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment