Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

HUMMMMM.


SO,I have been trying to think about what to write about and to tell you the truth I have writters block and I am beat so I have no idea what to write about. Towmorry I will know for sure what to write about but tonight not a clue. So I am just going to make things up,hopefully they make sence. I had a great weekend,wish it didnt have to end. What about everyone else? Watching the news now,not the greatest so depressing but ok whatever. Still need to take down my Christmas lights on my window but I don't think that I am going to rush it,in a way I kind of like them. I think it adds a lot of flavor to the room,but maby that's just me. Watched the Golden Globs today,Can't believe that Black Swan didn't win for Best Pictures,and instead Social Network did. Oh well,we all know Black Swan was a better movie anyways. Well that's all I have to write,right now, Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment