Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Everyday Changes.


I never realized how much my life would change when I got into college and moved away. I use to think that I would just stay at home and hang out with my friends all day. Then college came and my life was turned upside down,in a good way of coarse not in a bad way.


You know when you are a teenager,you don't think so much about having a planned out day. I know when I was a teenager that last thing on my mind was what I had to do that day. Now that I am in college and on my own,I have come to realize that a planner is my best friend. My planner is how I get things done now. Without it I would be lost.


From school,to my relationship,to work,and being together with my family life is just crazy. When I was a teenager I never,never thought about what time I had to be in class,or what time work started,and now since I am grown,I have soon come to realize that I now have to worry about those things.


It's now my responsibility to figure out what time my first class is and to make sure I get in time,or what time I get to work. I use to get be able to go to bed at like 5 or 6 in the morning and sleep in all day. Well,not now. Now I have to go to bed more at like 1 or 2 and actually get some sleep so I don't fall asleep in class the next day.


Even know I have a lot more things to do and worry about now,it feels so right. Life is hard,and I know that. I think as long as I take life by the boot straps and pull my self up it will be alright. I just have to keep positive. As do we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment