Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

Color Water Fall.

I have always said that art is all around us. It's in everything we do and everywhere we look. The question we must ask ourselve's is where would we be without are? What kind of world would we be in? Think about it. If we did not have art around us wouldn't this world be kind of just blah, and boring? The reason that I am writing about this yet again,is because I took a couple of photo's when the sun was going down at my house. There are nothing great and they are cerently not perfect but they are full of color,and that's one of the things that I love about them. Once you look at them you will know what I mean when I say that are is in everything we do and how it's all around us. Take a look and tell me what you all think,and please be honost. The color's in these are just amazing,to me.

These photo's were taken when they sun was going down. They may not be the best photos but they are beautiful with color,that why I love them so much. It's like a waterfall of color's in these photo's.Hope you all enjoy them

1 comment: