Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Worried Again.


Parents,mom and dad or in my case grandmother and grandfather. They are the ones who never stop worrying about there babies and young ones. They are the ones who take care of you and help you out when times get rough,AND of course they are the ones who always worry about you 24/7.


When I first moved away from my home and went to live on my own for college at the age of 18 it was something that I will never forget. I of course go to college in the states and I was so excited when I got in. Once I moved away from my family,they were excited and nervous for me at the same time. I of course was excited.


My grandparents have raised me the most,so of course they are the ones who always worry about me the most. When I moved to the states and got my own apartment it was no different. They would make me call them every night and tell them how my day was.


Now that I am getting ready to go back to school from Christmas brake they are worrying about me. They are already telling me to call them as soon as I get back,and to keep in touch.


I am very luck that my family cares so much about me and worries so much about me. Like I have said in many of my post, I have grown to be a beautiful women who knows how to take care of herself. I know that parents are always going to wounder about their kids and even know I don't have kids of my own,I know why now they worry so much,it's because they love us.


No comments:

Post a Comment