Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Labor Of Love.


From,home to work,and school, I have such a lot on my plate. I go through this routine almost everyday. I am one busy person and I really quite prefer it that way. It save me from having to sit at my apartment and wounder what I am going to do that day. Although it get changeling the thing that I enjoy the most is working.

I believe I told you all this in a post, but on Labor Day of 2010 I got a new job which put a whole new meaning to Labor Day for me. When I got my job it was so exciting and scary for me all at the same time. It was exciting for me because I finally got a job after 3 mounts of being laid off,and it was scary at the same time because one I am not good with change and two I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to do at it.

Now,my job is not a million dollar a year job,and I can't tell you that I bring home a big pay check every week but what I do bring home is just enough for me and my boyfriend,and it is enough that I can make it on my own.

My job that I have now is not the greatest in the world, but I love what I do. It's a blessing to have and I would not give it up for all the money in the world. After not having a job for 3 mounts I was really starting to give up on myself. I was starting to wounder "Why Me". Then after I got this job it was like someone had gave me a second change even when they didn't have too.

I may not always agree with everything that goes on at my place of work,or get along with everyone that is there but I know that I am truly blessed to have a job. Now I truly feel like I am doing something with my life instead of just feeling sorry for myself.

Labor Day before I got this job was just another day,not it actually means something to me and I thank God for that. This job has it's good and it's bad just like everything else,and the money is not the greatest but it's a Labor of Love for me and I would not trade that for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment